วันอังคารที่ 11 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

My School

My school is Kanchanapisekwittayalai Suphanburi. She is in Phaikwang Subdistrict, Muangsuphanburi District of Suphanburi Province. Her location is excellent, because I her surroundings are rice paddies. So she is free from any unexpected environments and calm enough for living / studying. I love and proud of my school and feel that she is my mother. And the children of "Mother Kanchana" are so friendly.



Beautiful Fountain at the Gateway of Kanchanapisek Suphan






Three Main Buildings of Suphan Kanchanapisek


Bird-eye-view of my school (2005), where Suphanburi downtown is at the horizon.





Another Bird-eye-view (2005)


Now "Kanchana Mother of Mine" is the "World Class Standard School", so English has been integrated to our study.  

Kanchanapisek United

We study hard and hard.


Children of Kanchana are gentle and love to learn. They have been Successful .

NOW I AM A SUCCEEDER!!!


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น